Alumni requiring transcripts must complete the form below. We regret that telephone requests can't be accommodated. Your authorization form will be placed in the Ontario Student Record (OSR) file, which is retained by UCC.
UCC will forward the documents on your behalf.
- Allow five business days for your request to be completed.
- Requests won’t be processed during the Christmas holidays.
- Requests will take longer during March break, July and August.
- Transcripts are made available for employment or post-secondary education purposes.
- Students who completed IB2 and wrote their IB exams will have an IB record.
- Unofficial transcripts may be provided for personal use.
Format example for University/College contact information:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Main Campus, Room 165
UWO Student ID: 123456789
Deadline: 12 March 2017
University/College to be contacted
*Please indicate in the box where documents are to be sent. See the format example above. Up to four institutions may be specified. Please submit a second form if there are more than four.
**Are you requesting transcripts for more than four institutions? If yes, a second form is required.