Your status as a Young Old Boy provides you with a wealth of career and social opportunities, as well as a long list of programs and services at your disposal. No matter where the world takes you, we make it easy to stay in touch with UCC.
Young Alumni Network (YAN)
All alumni within 15 years of graduation are part of this network. Young Old Boys who join the YAN committee advise the UCC Association on how to best strengthen engagement through events, programs, communications, giving, stewardship and other areas of the College.
Committee Chair Justin Wasser ’07 always welcomes new ideas. To get in touch with him or to volunteer, contact UCC Manager of Alumni Relations Samantha Kerbel.
Events and Programming available to Young Old Boys
- The Common Ties Mentorship Program
- Discounts on the annual events Founder’s Dinner and the Joe Cressy Golf Tournament
- Invitations to special events and programs organized by the YAN such as Young Old Boys Night Out, a speakers series, and the Mixer 6 events
- Branch receptions held around the world
- Official Upper Canada College Alumni Group