10. Create a lasting impact today. A donation to the UCC Fund has the potential to produce immediate and far–reaching results such as facilities, academic and co-curricular programs, financial assistance and more.
9. Double the impact of your donation. Many companies have a matching gift program. Visit our website to see if your company has a matching gift program.
8. Give anywhere and everywhere. It’s up to you. You can direct your gift to support a specific area that’s of interest to you. Donate online here.
7. It’s a community affair. All members of the UCC community — including parents, grandparents, faculty and staff members — are asked to participate.
6. Giving is easy. You can join our monthly giving program, the Clock Tower Club, or simply make a multi-year commitment to the UCC Fund. It’s easy to donate in manageable increments that make a big impact over time.
5. Support two causes with one donation. You can make a donation to the United Way and UCC at the same time.
4. Give and get recognized. UCC recognizes all donors who support the UCC Fund each year in the annual report published online.
3. You’re in good company. There are six yearly giving society levels within the Council of 1829. They are:
· Joseph Harris Society: $50,000 to $99,999
· Stephen Leacock Society: $10,000 to $49,999
· Harold A.D. Roberts Society: $2,500 to $9,999
· Founding Society: $1,829 to $2,499
· Patron Society: $1,000 to $1,828
· Crown Links Society (Old Boys up to 15 years out): $500
2. Call it creative giving. You can make your gift by donating stocks and appreciated securities. Turn a potential tax bill into a tax deduction.
And the number one to give to the UCC Fund (drumroll please):
1. Your support is priceless. Participation is what counts. All gifts are appreciated and make a difference.
The success of the UCC Fund depends on the active participation of every member of the UCC community. Donating to the UCC Fund demonstrates your support of UCC’s values, mission and continued pursuit of excellence in education.
Thank you to the members of the community who’ve generously donated to the UCC Fund.